Other Food Reviews

To have a look at my new blog - food in greater Tasmania, Austalia and beyond - go HERE


Wednesday 2 January 2013

Elaia Cafe: Lunch

Evan & I went to Elaia again one day when we were in town running some errands and needed a bite to eat. Whenever we get stuck for ideas we take a walk down Charles Street - as there is a huge array of cafes and restaurants that we love eating at. I had the Calamari and Chips, Evan had a Steak Sandwich. As always - the food was prepared quickly, the service was friendly and we left in good time with a reasonable bill at the end of our visit. One thing I'd like to mention though that I've experienced a few times when dining at Elaia, they put napkins under greasy food (see below) - just make sure you remove it before you dig in to enjoy your meal as you may end up enjoying your napkin too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment